Saturday, September 29, 2012

Text Time 26

Starring Kwiddens, since a couple of these ago she didn't get any texts in.

Kwiddens:
Seriously?


Kwiddens: Kill me. I want you to stab me with something. Just had to do work conduct training. Riddled with grammatical errors.
Me: Uuuugh.
Kwiddens: Any employee (blah blah blah) are required...
Me: Ugh so totally gross.
Kwiddens: "Adherence to company policies regarding these issues comply with state and federal laws is a requirement of all employees." Seriously?
Me: Wut.
Kwiddens: Right?


Kwiddens: What do you call it when you throw NaCl at somebody?
Me: ?
Kwiddens: A salt
Me: Hahahaha
Kwiddens: I'm cheesy and I know it


Kwiddens: Guess what I forgot to bring to work today?
Me: Meds?
Kwiddens: My left shoe.
Me: Hahahahahahahahaha!
Kwiddens: I hope nobody notices...


Me: I want to see the talking baby!
Me: His name is The Cuteness.
Me: Holy cannoli, you are my seester!
Kwiddens: You are the conductor of the potty train!
Me: I totally knew you would say that one!
Kwiddens: Haha

(Movie quotes...)

1 comment: