Thursday, September 13, 2012

Text Time 25

Me: As I'm moving things out of these upstairs closets, I'm realizing that during The Zombie Apocalypse I will have no shortage of extra pillows and blankets. And peanuts. For whatever reason, I have a lot of cans of peanuts in my house.
N.: It's important to be prepared, LOL
Me: Funny thing is, Scott can't even eat peanuts...
N.: Perhaps not the best choice to have on hand. Maybe you're hiding them so you won't make him feel bad?
Me: Lol. I need protein! I'll build lots of muscle running from those zombies! I kinda hope they're not rage zombies, though. Those are actually scary.
N.: Every time I take a donation to Savers I find myself wondering if I will regret giving that stuff away in a zombie apocalypse. I'm hoping for a slow-moving zombie if a zombie outbreak must happen. My husband is looking at old Jeeps. I just told him that a hard top would be a better choice for a zombie apocalypse.


Me: Damn it all to hell. I bought deodorant this morning and now I can't find it anywhere.
N.: Look in all the cans of peanuts ;-P


Mim:
Me: Empty text?
Mim: It's like a gift card. It can be anything you want!


Me: New record! 170 samples!
Boss: Frame that and put it on the wall!


Mim: Once a vampire is in your house, can you rescind the invitation?
Me: I don't think so. Have you found one in your apartment?

1 comment:

  1. You and your family think a lot about vampires and zombies.

    I like it. :)

    ReplyDelete