Sunday, March 15, 2015

Something's Tipping The Balance

You know, most of the time the bipolar thing is a non-issue. My meds are very effective at keeping me level.

But every once in a while, something tips the balance.

I've been feeling a bit off for a few days, and I can't figure out why. I have things I'm worried and stressed about, which might be it, but something just doesn't feel right, and it's throwing me for a loop.

I've been irritable for a few days, and I'm hoping that it's just because I've not been sleeping well lately.

Words hurt deeper than anything, and I'm so afraid I'm going to lose my temper and say something horrible to someone and ruin things forever.

I have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday and I'm going to ask for Ambien. I'm hoping if I can sort out my sleeping issues everything else will fall into place.

We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment