Friday, February 8, 2013

I See The Light!

I pulled out my SAD light the day after my last post. I rigged it so it shines on me while I'm in the shower, then while I brush my teeth, etc. It's only been two days, but I already feel a little bit better. Of course, it could be because work is less stressful when all my equipment works properly (finally...), or it could be because it's Friday (woo!), or it could be that I got free lunch today and it was delicious, or it could even just be a placebo effect. Either way, I'm going to keep it up and hope it helps.

I should have pulled it out a few months ago, but I just didn't feel like I was that far down, until I realized the other day that I didn't want to knit. There's seriously something wrong if I don't want to knit. At all. I also didn't want to go to Knit Night. I wouldn't have gone yesterday if Em didn't need me to pick her up at the train station so she could come to Knit Night, too.

Oh, did I mention that? Em is coming to my knitting group now, since I taught her how to crochet. Everyone loves her (which is not surprising, because she's hella charming).

Anyway, I'll keep you all posted on whether the SAD light continues to elevate my mood or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment