Thursday, December 27, 2012

Text Time 27

Starring Kwiddens, grammar, and spelling. Enjoy.

Kwiddens: Sigh. "Sea urchant".
Me: Ugh.

Kwiddens: Kill me. "Congratulations to those who one." That was a WORK e-mail.
Me: So unprofessional.
Kwiddens: Seriously. They need to hire me as an editor so they don't look like idiots.

Kwiddens: I'm so glad we know how to spell and use proper grammar. People constantly amaze me. In a bad way.
Me: Riiiiiight? What triggered this gladness?
Kwiddens: Your use of a comma in "Me, too."
Me: Yay!
Kwiddens: At work I listen to people misuse punctuation constantly.
Me: Yuck.
Kwiddens: For real right now.

Me: It bugs me to no end that people say "samwich" instead of "sandwich".
Kwiddens: Ugh, seriously. Or "all of the sudden".
Me: That, too.
Kwiddens: Or ending sentences with "at". That one makes my job hard. The program doesn't like it because it doesn't make sense.

Kwiddens: "All in favor say IIIIIIII!" Facepalm.
Me: Oh hell.
Kwiddens: The English language is writhing on the floor.

2 comments:

  1. I use the phrase "Sammitch" not "Sandwich". Do you hate me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not at all! You do a cute thing, not an ignorant thing.

    ReplyDelete