Thursday, February 17, 2011

Text Time 13: In Which I Reveal That I'm Actually A Jerk

Kwiddens: I hope I don't go to hell
Me: Why would you?
Kwiddens: Lol idk. I just don't wanna be stuck with Isaac's mom for eternity.

Kwiddens: Did you know that I'm the meanest mom in the world?
Me: Oh?
Kwiddens: I sucked all the snot out of Nyah's nose
Me: How could you do such a thing!?
Kwiddens: I'm heartless
Me: Who is telling you that?!
Kwiddens: Nyah is :) She's squealing like a stuck pig
Me: Lol. I thought Isaac's mom was saying that to you or something...I was about to leave work and kick her ass.
Kwiddens: There would be nothing left by the time you got here.

Kwiddens: I want to be a wizard.
Me: Hell yes.

Me: I thought about starting a new blog. Anonymous. With nothing but the texts we share about Isaac's mom. With names changed. Hilarious.
Kwiddens: You should.
Me: I will do it nine times. Because they're hilarious, but too mean to put on my personal blog.
Kwiddens: I'm horrible.
Me: We both are. But we've been driven to it!
Kwiddens: Exactly. I'm going to give Isaac's mom a lobotomy in her sleep.
Me: Use something dull. Like a spoon.
Kwiddens: Yeah. Or I'll just tilt her head back and pour a strong acid up her nose
Me: I can bring you some. What kind do you prefer? HF causes a lot of damage, as do super acids, but I don't have access to those. I do, however, have sulfuric acid, which eats through soft tissue in seconds.

Kwiddens: I need to buy a punching bag.
Me: Why not use Isaac's sister? She's large and soft.
Kwiddens: Haha

Conclusion: We are going to hell.

2 comments:

  1. haha - in the words of the immortal billy joel, i'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.

    we will TOTALLY hang out in hell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's comforting to know that I'm not alone...

    :)

    ReplyDelete